Kapi-Gel tracheostoma spacers are ideal for difficult stoma anatomy. They help to ‘fill in’ the stoma area, allowing the comfortable use of laryngectomy tubes, stoma studs and heat moisture / exchange filter holders.
- Acts as a cushion behind the above style of tubes, particularly useful if one is digitally occluding the stoma.
- Due to its transparency, Kapi-Gel is not noticeable around the stoma.
- Will help with the location of stoma studs and laryngectomy tubes.
- Promotes skin care around the stoma and helps reduce soreness around the stoma and tube site.
- May help reduce air leakage around the tube.
- Kapi-Gel is a tacky laminated silicone gel available in two thicknesses 3mm and 5mm and in two hole dimensions 8mm and 12mm. Spacer diameter 43mm.